friendships matter

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

UNAFRAID

I was listening to some music the other day. This one phrase stood out to me...Unafraid, because I know who You are...Unafraid. How many times do we stand paralyzed by life because we don't know who God really is? Sometimes I wonder why God even gives us desires and dreams if they don't seem to get fulfilled. But then a friend told me that too often we figure out the way we want them to get fulfilled and God may have a totally differant way of dressing them, so to speak. So we have to constantly yield to Jesus on these matters, knowing that our hearts are made for Him. Because we live in a fallen world not everything is going to be the way we want it. Sorrow can refine us and joy can be our portion if we just yield to God. SORROW + JOY = PEACE

3 Comments:

  • At July 05, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger ampraisingHim said…

    Thanks for sharing this, I really needed to hear this today, (see my blog to understand). Thanks for being used by the Lord for this reminder!!

     
  • At July 06, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger ampraisingHim said…

    for some reason the comment counter is not showing up...maybe with this comment, the comment counter under your original post will be correct.

     
  • At July 09, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger ampraisingHim said…

    Okay, the counter is working, and hoping that you are having a good day....how's your garden? thanks for visiting my site, I replied to your comment....have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home