friendships matter

Friday, June 16, 2006

Garage Sales

This weekend there are community garage sales so we decided to set one up here as well. Maybe all we have is junk because it feels like there are more people walking away than those buying something. Oh well, I guess the Salvation Army can open up their doors for our leftovers. Most things are not coming back in the house, they can find a home SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! I usually enjoy going to garage sales but this year I don't feel in need of much and I really want to clean out rather than accumalate. I may go for a spin tomorrow morning to check a few out.

1 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger Basketcollector said…

    O those garage sale can be too much work for the little reward we seem to get in return I was asked to keep mine set up for the next week then too but I overdid it and had little help from everyone else who wanted their goodies sold too and I am not good at telling people no I had enough and Im still paying for it.....I wish I could just drop it off and not be so desperate for a few dollars to spend on what exactly? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home